Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Daily Sketch 007- MONOCYTE

In honor of today's release of the fourth and final issue of the series, today I chose MONOCYTE. Monocyte is a mini-series from IDW publishing, created by menton3 and Kasra Ghanbari. This series has been a real inspiration to me as an artist. The first time I saw concept images for this book last summer they took my breath away and I knew it was going to be something special and followed it ever since. The fact that 2 Chicago guys can get together and publish their dream project and make it just an absolutely amazing work of art is very inspiring, and I can't wait to see what Kasra & Menton have planned for the future. Go to your local comic shop and grab #4 (and 1-3 if they have them) today, and make sure to preorder the oversized hardcover collected edition that's coming out later this summer !

MONOCYTE
6x9, brush pen on bristol
15 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment