Monday, April 14, 2014

C2E2 Commission Special !


Hey y'all. C2E2 is next weekend ! I won't have a table this year, but I will be around the con the whole weekend. If you'd like to order a commission from me, now is the time ! I'm taking a limited number of orders to be picked up at the show, and I will even extend this discounted offer for those not coming to the show. Here's the details:

9x12, single character head/bust sketch, fully inked - $25 ! (normally $35) plus applicable shipping cost for mail orders. 

The cutoff for this deal will be Monday, April 21st at Midnight Central Time. Sketches to be picked up at c2e2 will get first priority. Mail orders allow 2-3 weeks for completion. If you're interested in ordering a sketch, email me at raywegnerart@gmail.com to get on the list ! Hope to see a lot of folks at the show ! 

Here's a few recent commission examples for your viewing pleasure-








No comments:

Post a Comment