Thursday, January 26, 2012

Challengers ASSEMBLE ! - Week 3 - Spiderman & Daredevil


Hello again, everyone ! Here's yet another piece I did for the Challengers ASSEMBLE !  sketch blog. The theme for week 3 was Spiderman & Daredevil. Not one or the other, but both ! Kinda had to rush this one in at the last minute because my son & I were sick all last week, but I'm still pretty happy with the way this came out. I decided to use the "noir" versions of the characters because I thought it would fit my style better, and I figured everyone else would be doing the traditional versions anyway. Also, I threw the Punisher logo in the background because he's also involved in the current Marvel crossover event with Spdidey & DD, and it just added a little extra to what would have been a blank background.

Sooooo, the next theme for the blog is panel re-creation. We have to choose a scene from a comic we've read recently and re-create/reinterpret it. I've already finished my piece, and it was a ton of fun ! It will be posted on CA tomorrow, and next week I'm going to post it here along with a full process of how i did it ! So if you're into that kind of thing, keep an eye out for the post next week.

Thanks for reading !
Ray


"THE OMEGA EFFECT: NOIR"
8x5x11 brush pen & Copic sketch marker on Strathmore smooth bristol

No comments:

Post a Comment