Tuesday, October 30, 2012

NEW ART- TERRORBADS PINUP- UPDATED

UPDATE-
So I've just been informed that due to an editorial oversight, my pinup didn't actually make into the book. Chris has assured me that it will be in all copies beyond the first printing that is out now. I'm not sure if that pertains to copies purchased on Amazon or not, but if you happened to purchase a copy there today, contact me at raywegnerart@gmail.com and we will work something out. Regardless of whether my piece is in it or not, I really recommend that you check this comic. Chris and Jeff work very hard to get this strip out on a weekly basis, so make sure you take a look !

Hey folks ! Here's is a pinup I drew for the print version of yet another awesome Two For One Comics strip, TERRORBADS ! Chris Meeuwes and Jeff Manley do a great job on this strip, and I'm very happy to have contributed. And best of all, you can purchase TERRORBADS: YEAR ONE on Amazon RIGHT HERE !

TERRORBADS: RAMROD
17x11, brush pens on bristol

No comments:

Post a Comment