Wednesday, March 13, 2013

ALIEN ZOMBIE VAMPIRES... FROM CANADA !!!

Hey guys ! I've got a special treat for everyone today. Down below you will find a 3 page comic story I wrote, drew and lettered, entitled ALIEN ZOMBIE VAMPIRES... FROM CANADA !!! This story was published last November in the pages of Product of Society # 6, an anthology put together by my friend Jon Michael Lennon of Cheeselord Comics. The Cheeslords themselves will be sitting right next to me at DAN CON this Saturday in Orland Park, so come by and see the original art for the story and then buy a copy of the book ! Please, feel free to let me know what you think about the story, either in the comments section below or on FB or Twitter. Enjoy !

P.S. I'm not sure why, but the lettering looks kind of blurry to me. Never had that problem with these pages before. If I find a way to clear it up on here, I will. 






No comments:

Post a Comment