Monday, March 11, 2013

DAN CON INFO & NEW ONLINE STORE

Hey folks ! Just wanted to give you an update on the latest happenings. First order of business:

DAN CON !!!

I will be making my very first convention appearance this Saturday at DAN CON in Orland Park, Illinois. I'm really excited about this. There's going to be over 50 artists & comic creators there and a bunch of cool retailers as well ! My table will be bookended by my pals Jon & Leo from Cheeselord Comics on one side, and my buddy Ryan Schrodt on the other. I will have lots of original art, prints and sketch cards for sale. I'll also be debuting a DAN CON exclusive ZOMBIES print at the show for only $10 ! The prints are 11x17 and will be hand numbered and signed by me. This is a limited print run of only 25 so when they're gone they're gone forever !

I'll also be doing sketches at the show. 9x12 pen & ink sketches on bristol will be available for $20. If you have a sketchbook, sketch cover comic or anything else you want me to vandalize, bring it by ! If you're interested in getting a sketch and want to let me know ahead of time, email me at raywegnerart@gmail.com and I can try to get a head start on them. If you're not coming to the show and are interested in a sketch, I'm going to start taking commissions in the near future so keep an eye out for that update.

This is gonna be a great show and I hope to see a lot of people there ! Check out the shows website HERE an see all the great talent and vendors that will be there.

NEW ONLINE STORE

Last weekend I opened up my new online art store at http://raywegnerart.bigcartel.com/ ! I have a limited number of prints available for purchase, as well as a bunch of original art. Please stop by the site and check it out, and if you like it spread the word about it !


No comments:

Post a Comment